If you cannot speak, write, read, or understand English well, you may be “limited English proficient” or “LEP.” If you are LEP, you have the right to get help in your language so that you can get other services and help. This is called “language access.”

All federal agencies and organizations funded by the US government must get you help in your language. To learn about your right to assistance in your language, visitt: